About the Authors
The Signature Report series is jointly produced by the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center and the Project on Academic Success at Indiana University. The data used in our reports are taken from the Clearinghouse StudentTracker℠ database, which covers 94 percent of all U.S. postsecondary enrollments across all institution types.
The National Student Clearinghouse is a nonprofit organization and the most trusted source for real-time postsecondary enrollment and degree verifications in the U.S. today. Our Research Center regularly collaborates with higher education institutions, states, school districts, high schools, and educational organizations. Through accurate longitudinal data outcomes reporting, the Research Center enables better educational policy decisions leading to improved student outcomes.
The Project on Academic Success is a part of the Center for Postsecondary Research (CPR) at Indiana University and provides practice- and policy-oriented research on higher education access and success. Their research team brings a diversity of specialties including student financial aid policy, college choice, enrollment management, and racial and gender equity. The Project on Academic Success has published numerous reports in the past regarding student persistence trends, the effects of debt on student success outcomes, and statistical research methodology.
National Student Clearinghouse Research Center
- Doug Shapiro, Executive Research Director
- Afet Dundar, Associate Director
Project on Academic Success, Indiana University
- Jin Chen, Research Associate, Indiana University Project on Academic Success
- Mary Ziskin, Senior Associate Director, Indiana University Project on Academic Success
- Eunkyoung Park, Research Associate, Indiana University Project on Academic Success
- Vasti Torres, Professor of Higher Education & Student Affairs, Director of Indiana University Center for Postsecondary Research
- Yi-Chen Chiang, Research Associate, Indiana University Project on Academic Success